Per person, twin share
2 Nights | The Victoria Hotel
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is a “wildly imaginative continuation of J.K. Rowling’s wizardry saga” (The Hollywood Reporter). Prepare to experience a thrilling new adventure that the Herald Sun Melbourne calls “Spellbinding – Like nothing on earth”.
The Princess Theatre has been transformed to immerse you in this spectacular world where epic duels, extraordinary spells and beloved characters come to life.
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is the most awarded production in the history of Britain’s Olivier Awards, winning a record breaking nine awards including Best New Play and Best Director. Following its New York opening in April 2018, the Play won six Tony Awards on Broadway, including best play. The Princess Theatre is the Australian home to Harry Potter and The Cursed Child – Parts One and Two which is exclusively playing in Melbourne.
Image: The Australian company of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Photo Matt Murphy.
• 2 NIGHTS’ accommodation at The Victoria Hotel in a Heritage Room (check-in Tuesday, Friday or Saturday)
• Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets to Part One and Part Two at the Princess Theatre Melbourne+ (same day Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday). Part One starts 2pm & Part Two starts at 7.30pm.
• 2 NIGHTS’ accommodation in a Heritage Room (check-in Thursday)
• Harry Potter and the Cursed Child tickets to Part One and Part Two at the Princess Theatre Melbourne+ (consecutive evenings Thursday & Friday). Part One starts 7.30pm & Part Two starts at 7.30pm.
• One FREE pre-show drink# per person. #Pre-show drink includes Beer, Wine or Soft drink.
• FREE guaranteed late check-out until 1pm
• 10% off food & beverage at hotel outlets
Upgrade your ticket to a Premium Ticket from an extra $156* per person
unless sold out prior. Availability is limited.
25 August 2019 – 19 March 2020
Blackout dates apply.
Ask for a Travel Quote
Terms & Conditions
*Conditions apply. Prices correct as at 21 June 2019 but may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change. Offers subject to availability. Agents may charge service fees, rates vary. Payments by credit card will incur a surcharge. Airfare not included. All savings and extras are included in the advertised price. +Event ticket must be purchased with accommodation and cannot be purchased separately. Event ticket is non-refundable and non-transferrable. Hotel cancellation policies apply but vary. Payment for event ticket is required at time of booking. Final payment must be made within 7 days of booking. Parts One and Two must be booked at the same time, it is not possible to only book one part. #Ticket upgrade cost is in addition to the featured package cost. ^Blackout dates apply. Valid for travel 25 Aug - 26 Sep, 29 Sep - 31 Oct and 6 Nov - 30 Dec 19, 1-19 Jan, 3 Feb - 11 Mar, 15-19 Mar 20. Offers may be withdrawn without notice and are not combinable with any other offers unless stated. Please check all prices, availability and other information before booking. Viva Holidays and Helloworld Travel booking terms and conditions apply, see in store for details.
Viva Holidays and summerlandtravel.com.au booking terms and conditions apply. see in-store for details